I am a stay at home mom who homeschools a 5 year old and has an 23 month old. My husband is a youth pastor at the church we have been attending for the last 9 years. We live a pretty simple life with a whole lot of craziness along the way.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Update

So, after about 4 weeks now I think we are all better! Yea!!!

I am so tired of my kids getting one thing after another and having to call and go to the doctor. I do have to say that even though I am complaining I have a heart for those who go through much worse. I am blessed and very thankful that I have not had to go through anything like that. I know that if I was to have to that the only way I could make it through would be to TRUST GOD, and know that whatever the end result I/they are in His hands.

My heart goes out to those who are and have gone through some of the toughest times of their lives. I pray that God will continue to heal them and their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment