I am a stay at home mom who homeschools a 5 year old and has an 23 month old. My husband is a youth pastor at the church we have been attending for the last 9 years. We live a pretty simple life with a whole lot of craziness along the way.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Sick Days Update

So, I think I got the flu. Yuck! Feeling better now, still have the funk in the sinus' though. Jacob is slowing getting better, cough isn't much better but, hopefully soon. Breana has decided to acquire an infection as well now. YAY!!! (very sarcastically)

Praying and knowing it will get better soon.

Thankful for all the prayers and my husband who has done so much for me!

I'm hoping that I will be blogging about something much better than this soon, but for now, this is it.

Also, "Thank You" for the mission support, you know who you are!

More upbeat blogging to come! Hopefully!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment